Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Confessions of a Lonely Woman

Okay, so I didn’t expect to fall in love again. I was divorced after sixteen years of marriage to a hottie . But then he betrayed me in the cruelest way; with someone close to me. I had a hard time getting over it. I sort of forgot about dating. It had been a few years. That’s when I met him.
He wasn’t who I thought he was. He was oh so much more, masquerading in an amazing disguise. I would have never guessed who he really was, ever! You know how you get blind to someone you're around all the time and you don’t  see how they are in actuality?
That’s what happened to me. He was standing in front of me the whole time, and I never knew he was someone else! That is, untill one night when I was depressed and crying about my troubles, he did something I knew humans couldn’t do. He read my mind.
Oh, there’s more.
I got caught naked  in front of him, quite a few times, even though he said he was celibate. He still pushed me away, but I kept on getting in trouble, so he couldn’t help but rescue me. That’s when it happened. One night, I asked him to give me just one…slow …dance. I couldn’t help myself. I made him fall in love with me. Except he wasn’t suppose to fall in love, ever.
That’s what got it started. I… Marena Jacobs… made an angel cry! Because of me, he had to leave.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting premise. You've intrigued me, and that isn't easy to do. I wish you great luck with your novel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post. Looks very good!! Hope your sales are over the top.

    Judy
    magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

    ReplyDelete