Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Mysterious Beautiful Heart-Stone

Ever hear an inner voice  that you need to do something? I did on one of the worst possible days I'd ever had. I got out of my car and my hand was drawn instantly into the grass. I couldn't see anything,but my hand closed around something jagged. It was a small crooked heart-shaped stone made from rose quartz.That voice echoed inside my mind as if someone had spoken it out loud. Even though it's nearly broken, it's still a heart;you can still love. A simple message that saved my life.

Their is no doubt where it came from.It was a message sent from above. Sandra Pendragon created a similar symbol made from rose quartz  along with another symbol that is very important in my novel.Maybe you'd like to order one. Her link is below. It symbolizes new begginnings and hope.What a great gift for somone going through a divorce or bad relationship. Maybe it will do for you what it did for me. Never under estimate the message of the stone! 
                           
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment